Welcome to the Westfield Sport 250 Build Manual
You are about to embark on the journey of a lifetime. With some late nights, early mornings and plenty of caffeine, we hope this manual will guide you to achieve your dream of building your very own Westfield Sport 250!
- This manual will provide you with a comprehensive guide on how to build your very own Westfield Sport 250.
- To help guide you through the build process we have split our manual into several sections. These sections cover certain stages of the build in an order that, we believe, offers the smoothest build process:
- To help provide the clearest guide possible we have included several images accompanied by written instructions to hopefully make your build process as stress free as possible.
- During the build process we strongly advice that it is worth reading ahead before you start the next step of the build. This will help familiarise yourself with the required steps and pre-warn you if any additional hands or specialist equipment is required that you might have to rent or borrow from a fellow builder.
- We advise that during the build process you either have access to this manual on a laptop in your workspace or have the means to print off the manual. If you decide to print out the manual it is worth noting the page count, which will use a lot of ink and paper.
- If you ever have any issues with this manual or questions about the build process, please don’t hesitate to contact us and ask!
- And last of all have fun, you may have some late nights and some frustrating moments, but it will all be worth it when you are sat in your hand-built Sport 250 and turn it over the first time. There is no better feeling!